Personal Development Plan
The "I Have a Vision Curriculum," was developed by Kimberly specifically for individuals. The curriculum is geared toward inspiring clients to change their way of thinking, assist them with developing a new way to processes past, present and future experiences. Clients are encouraged to focus on committing to daily disciplines that will lead to them targeted future success.
I Have A Vision For My Life:
The curriculum will guide you through a discovery of who you are and what you are passionate about. Upon completion of this curriculum you will be able to:
- Tell your story
- Filter your experiences in a way that propels you instead of hinder you.
- Choose wisely who you will allow to walk alongside you.
- Visualize your success.
- Affirm yourself daily
- Identify a 1st year goal, 2nd year goal, 5th year goal and ultimate goal.
- Identify barriers the have the potential of distracting you from accomplishing set goals.
- Devise a plan to extinguish barriers.
- Set financial goals.
- Commit to daily disciplines that will lead to goal attainment.
I Have A Vision For My Family: (coming soon)
I Have A Vision For My Marriage: (coming soon)